Schools are searching for alternatives for the traditional textbooks and exercise books. We support schools and teachers in their quest to:
- use technology and to incorporate digital learning material in the learning process
- implement inquiry-based learning.
In our activities we focus on: How can we foster deep-learning? How do I get to higher-order thinking skills? How can technology encourage students to think, create, design, collaborate, investigate?
What we do and offer
- Consultancy, workshops and training with respect to:
- Inquiry-based and hands-on learning in the class-room;
- Using technology in education;
- Digitalisation of learning material;
- Professional development in the use of technology;
- Professional development in creating tasks that foster higher-order thinking skills.
- E-learning design based on the curriculum;
- Design and development of instruction films, Apps etc.
- Writing for the web;
- Presentation skills using PowerPoint, Prezi;
- Active learning through the use of Responseware (Socrative, Mentimeter, Kahoot etc.)
- Use of digital interactive boards (SmartBoard);
- Use of Smart Notebook or Active Inspire software.